Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ gnu extension not working

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 08:34:12 -0400

Hi,

For backwards compatibility with ptraj, cpptraj forces matrix output
into a certain format. To override this you can create the file
manually, e.g.

matrix correl :1-450.CA byatom name MyMatrix
create matrix.gnu MyMatrix

I should probably revisit this behavior since it has been a while
since ptraj has been in AmberTools...

Hope this helps,

-Dan