[AMBER] NFE error: Cannot read &abmd namelist

From: Jason Imamoto <jimamoto.mail.usciences.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 07:26:33 -0400

Hello Users,
I am trying to use ABMD in amber 18 and have encountered a problem where the simulation is unable to read the &abmd namelist. I have tried adding additional commas to different areas of my cv.in file, but to no avail. Below I have attached the cv file, cntl file, and groupfile. I am unsure of how else to modify the files to make it readable.

Thank you for your time and help.

Jason M. Imamoto
Doctoral Candidate
GH 302
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 S 43rd St. Philadelphia, PA 19104

Email: jimamoto.mail.usciences.edu