Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 14:12:49 +0530

Hi,

   I am not an expert with MMGB/PBSA but I working sometime back on a
single protein binding to multiple ligands simultaneously.
   Your case seems slightly different. But the following might help.
   You can define complex.prmtop drug.prmtop etc... using residue numbers
in ante-MMPBSA.py.
   Look for -s and -m options in ante-MMPBSA.py part of AMBER manual.

   For example:
   python $AMBERHOME/ante-MMPBSA.py -p complex_wat.prmtop -c complex.prmtop
-r protein.prmtop -l drg.top -s '!(:1-589)' -m '!(:586)'
   Here, residues 1-589 form the complex.
   and residue 586 is the ligand. In Your case it might be residues 400-450
as your ligand is a protein in itself.
   You can define your complex, receptor and ligand based on residue
numbers in your topology.
   I am bit confused with your statement " I want to define one monomer as
receptor and rest of the five monomers as five ligands". I presume it is
other way round. Or i got this wrong.
   Still, I hope it helps.
   All the best.

Abhilash