[AMBER] Amber force-filed parameters for amino-acid side chain analogues

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:15:24 +0000

Dear all,

I am looking for suggestion to construct amino-acid side chain analogues
in Amber. I found a number of papers describing the charge adjustment (
adding hydrogen to Cb whose charge is same as the other hydrogen attached
to Cb, and then adjusting the charge of Cb to ensure net integral charge).

I am curious if such parameters are already available somewhere or if there
is any quick way to do it in tleap/parmed.

Our plan is to compute the affinity of certain compounds towards amino-acid
side chains.

Best Regards
Mish