Re: [AMBER] Amber force-filed parameters for amino-acid side chain analogues

From: Pratul Agarwal <pratul.agarwal-lab.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:18:12 +0000

Mish,

Are the papers you found recent? The approach of manual adjustment of charges was common more than a decade ago, when it was computing intensive to compute charges. Now, you can use Antechamber. It may also not be a bad idea to use "resp" to calculate the charges, one could argue that this would be a more systematic way.

Pratul

Pratul K. Agarwal, Ph.D.
(Editorial Board Member: PLoS ONE, Microbial Cell Factories)
Web: http://www.agarwal-lab.org/