Re: [AMBER] SMD free energy inferred from work

From: Feng Pan <fpan3.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:38:09 -0400

Hi, Ruth

It is not the arithmetic mean, you should use Jarzynski relationship, check
the equation (21.16)
in the manual section 21.7.
For the number of trajectories, it relates with your system and reaction
coordinate, I would recommend
you do 100 first, check if the distribution is good? Then decide if more is
needed.

Best
Feng

Feng Pan