Re: [AMBER] difference of distances using cpptraj in free energy plot

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 13:55:23 -0400

Hi,

CPPTRAJ can do some math with data sets. So e.g. if your distances are
stored in data sets named D1 and D2 and your RMSD is in R1:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
distance D1 <options>
distance D2 <options>
rmsd R1 <options>
run
Delta = D1 - D2
hist R1,*,*,*,100 Delta,*,*,*,100 <other options>

Note here I'm choosing 100 bins for X and Y but other things may work
better. Also note if the data is already generated you can read it in
with the 'readdata' command.

Hope this helps,

-Dan