[AMBER] more about gfortran8.2 and clang9.1: no cpptraj problems here

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:28:34 -0400

I just compiled AmberTools18/Amber18 on a mac using gfortran8.2 and
clang9.1. There were no problems or cpptraj error messages.

This implies that we are going to have to dig deeper to find why this
works for me and not for some users. I'd still like to see the config.h
(from both AMBERHOME and AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/cpptraj) to see if we
can figure out where the errant flag is coming from.

....dac