Re: [AMBER] Initial configuration of ADP and ion simulation using AMBER.

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 17:04:57 -0600

Mg2+/GDP does not always have three ADP oxygens in the first shell of Mg2+.
See, for instance, the two highest resolution structures in the PDB with
ADP and Mg2+ (PDBs: 2CNQ and 1KJQ), which each have only 2 direct
ADPoxygen-Mg2+ contacts. Given that the lifetimes of atoms in Mg2+'s first
shell are likely much longer than what you can achieve via simulation, I'd
try to find some experimental evidence for the Mg2+ coordination in your
particular system.