Re: [AMBER] Error in using pdb4amber command

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 23:58:05 -0400

Hi Senal,

Can you try to edit the below file:
AmberTools/src/pdb4amber/pdb4amber/pdb4amber.py

Change line 506 from

except parmed.exceptions.FormatNotFound:

except (parmed.exceptions.FormatNotFound, IndexError):

And "cd $AMBERHOME && make install" to rebuild the pdb4amber.
Let us know if that helps your case.

cheers.

PS: .Dave: In this case, pdb4amber needs to let parmed use "read_PDB"
directly rather the magic "load_file".
Hai