Re: [AMBER] Water Analysis with SPAM

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 10:49:58 -0400

Hi,

Make sure you're reading the most up to date manual for Amber 17. The
relevant text is at the end of the command description:

"Values of dgbulk and dhbulk for different water models can be
calculated from pure water simulations with the purewater keyword."

You need to run a pure water simulation and analyze it with 'spam
purewater'. This will help you get the average values. Hope this
helps,

-Dan