Re: [AMBER] Water Analysis with SPAM

From: julian.zachmann selvita.home.pl <julian.zachmann.selvita.home.pl>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 13:27:48 +0200 (CEST)

I have run volmap before. Volmap output is the peaks.xyz file in
spam peaks.xyz solv SOL dgbulk -28.4597 dhbulk -17.7415 temperature 300 reorder
summary spam.out

Also all options are in the order as in the manual and everything is on one
line.
But still I get:
Warning: 'dgbulk' not specified; using default for SPC/E water.
Warning: 'dhbulk' not specified; using default for SPC/E water.