Re: [AMBER] Water Analysis with SPAM

From: julian.zachmann selvita.home.pl <julian.zachmann.selvita.home.pl>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 17:09:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your answer! I had no problem to calculate the values of dgbulk
and dhbulk.
I calculated them as -28.4597 and -17.7415. Now I have the problem to include
the values into my SPAM calculation.

PS: I am reading the most up to date manual for Amber 17 and do everything as it
is written there!

Best wishes,
Julian