[AMBER] manually addition of parameters in frcmod file

From: Mongam Riba <mongam12.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:52:55 +0530

Hi
  i m interested to do MD simulation of acyl enzyme complex for which i
have to generate topology and coordinate files in antechamber. when i am
generating frcmod file i could see lot of 'ATTN: need revision' because of
which i am not able to generate input files. please help me to solve this
problem. in tutorial its written we could add parameters manually but i am
not getting how to do it. kindly please help i shall be very grateful to
you.

With Regards
Mongam Riba
Student of Bioscience and Bioinformatics