Re: [AMBER] No exe file in Amberhome

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:52:50 -0500

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016, Mahdieh Hadi wrote:

> dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/mha/amber14/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib
> Referenced from: /Users/amber14/./a.out
> Reason: image not found
> Trace/BPT trap: 5

This looks like a problem with the AmberTools installation. I'd suggest that
you re-configure and compile, and look carefully for errors related to fftw3.

Also, be sure to run the test cases: given the problem above, it seems likely
that all the nab-based test cases will fail. It makes a big difference in the
sorts of advice we give if we know whether you have a working AmberTools
installation or not.

....good luck....dac