Re: [AMBER] No exe file in Amberhome

From: Mahdieh Hadi <mahdieh.hadi.bric.ku.dk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:18:27 +0000

Ok. So I will describe it in detail. I have made a nab file in with the bellow mentioned code:

// Program 1 - Average B-form DNA duplex
molecule m;

m = fd_helix( "adna", "aaaaaaaaaa", "dna" );
putpdb( "a-dna.nab.pdb", m, "-wwpdb");

then I copy it to the amberhome directory. Then I run the bellow code:
$AMBERHOME/bin/nab a-dna.nab
./a.out

and I encountered the bellow error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/mha/amber14/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/amber14/./a.out
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Bests