[AMBER] Quasi-harmonic Calculations

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 15:34:56 +0000

Hello,
I wanted to perform quasi-harmonic calculations of an interaction I have to estimate the entropy. I have been told that in order for this to work properly, the simulation needs to be of at least a certain length. I've also been told that this issue had been discussed on the mailing list before, but I have failed to find relevant information, just hints, and the tutorials are rather vague on the subject. Where can I find exact information on how quasi-harmonic calculations ought to be run?
Cheers
Pietro