Re: [AMBER] Regarding MMGBSA calculation

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:45:22 +0900

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016, neha chaudhary wrote:

> I tried the command in server as /share/apps/amber/amber12/bin/cpptraj, Fatal
> Error: This program was not built to run in your system.

> Someone else installed the program on the server.

There is no way that anyone on the list will be able to help. You should
consider just installing AmberTools yourself (it is quite easy, assuming that
the node on which you are compiling things is the same as the nodes on which
it will be run).

Otherwise, you will need to contact the person who installed the program and
report the problem to that person.

....dac