Re: [AMBER] Regarding MMGBSA calculation

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:15:44 +0530

Hello Sir,

I tried the command in server as /share/apps/amber/amber12/bin/cpptraj, Fatal
Error: This program was not built to run in your system.
Someone else installed the program on the server.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,