Re: [AMBER] citrulline parameters

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:36:11 +0100

Hello Marie,

  Based on its structure, I would expect that the standard amino acids
bonded and Lennard-Jones parameters (i.e. parm14SB) would be able to model
a citrulline residue - or at least all terms should be present. What is
left are the partial atomic charges, which need to be done using the resp
protocol (ie. weighting factors of 0.0005 and 0.001) that was used for
AMBER's amino acid residues. If no one has done this, then you will
probably need to generate some conformations of a terminally capped
citrulline in order to generate conformations for the resp calculations.

Bests,
Karl