Re: [AMBER] Parameter for Aspartic Acid-Lysine Cyclic peptide

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:31:13 +0100

Dear Khaled,

recently, I derived Amber parameters (parm99SB, parm14SB) for isopeptide
bonds, i.e. Asn/Asp, Gln/Glu, and Lys residues with a third peptide bond
valency at the side chain. The atomic charges were derived according to
the RESP formalism using the R.E.D. functionality (two conformations).
These modified residues allow peptide bonds via side chains (isopeptide
bonds), but also bonds from sidechain to the terminus of a protein chain
(alpha-omega peptide bonds), like in ubiquitin coupled complexes.

If you are interested, contact me for details. (Unfortunately, things
have not been published, yet.)

Regards,

Anselm