Re: [AMBER] rmsd as order parameter in umbrella sampling

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 06:18:25 -0500

You can use the targeted md function for this. My opinion though is that
rmsd is a poor reaction coordinate. At low values it is reasonable but at
higher values it does not define a single region of space, and to get
converged data you need to sample all structures that have a specific rmsd
value. That can be very, very difficult.