Re: [AMBER] bond connections

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 09:07:45 -0500

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 3:59 AM, mohammad r <mohammad.r0325.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you Jonathan,
> In vmd when I load both the top and crd files with Amber 7 restart, it
> shows nothing. Indeed when loading the topology file the number of atoms
> and frames are zero but when I load the crd file the number of atoms and
> frames changed.

​It's unclear from your email whether you loaded both the topology *and*
the coordinate file as Amber 7 restart, or just the coordinate file. But
to be precise, you need to load the top file as Amber 7 topology and the
crd file as Amber 7 coordinate.

Also, try to upgrade to the latest version of VMD. I think I recall an
issue with some coordinate files on some systems where this could happen.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher