Re: [AMBER] kinetic

From: Andrea Spitaleri <andrea.spitaleri.iit.it>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:24:20 +0100

Hi,

kinetic constants calculations are very demanding and non trivial at
all. There are several methods, but in my opinion few are very reliable.
First of all you can search for the Markov state approach (i.e. have
look to this
http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jcp/134/17/10.1063/1.3565032 <https://www.researchgate.net/go.Deref.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscitation.aip.org%2Fcontent%2Faip%2Fjournal%2Fjcp%2F134%2F17%2F10.1063%2F1.3565032>
and related ref of Noe' F.). Another approach is based on joining
metadynamics and Markov theory
(http://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1000452
<https://www.researchgate.net/go.Deref.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjournals.plos.org%2Fploscompbiol%2Farticle%3Fid%3D10.1371%2Fjournal.pcbi.1000452>
and http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja903045y
<https://www.researchgate.net/go.Deref.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpubs.acs.org%2Fdoi%2Fabs%2F10.1021%2Fja903045y>).
Finally you can read this last very interesting approach using smoothed
potential http://www.nature.com/articles/srep11539?message-global=remove
<https://www.researchgate.net/go.Deref.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nature.com%2Farticles%2Fsrep11539%3Fmessage-global%3Dremove>.

HTH

and

--
Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Istituto Computational mOdelling of NanosCalE and bioPhysical sysTems -