Re: [AMBER] free energy of solvation of small molecules

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 14:21:23 +0000

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 14:09:29 +0200
Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot!
>
> So no registration?

What is registration?

> Just min then heating at constant pressure and
> then production at constantvpressure will do it for every lambda? No
> volume equilibration necessary?

Heating would occur at constant volume. Constant pressure will adjust
the volume.

> Finally what about your preferred tool for the final analysis for DG
> of hydration? I know there are several.

I use https://github.com/MobleyLab/alchemical-analysis . I am writing
the AMBER parser for this tool. My code is not merged in yet but I hope
this to happen today, otherwise:
https://github.com/halx/alchemical-analysis for the fork of mine.

Cheers,
Hannes.