Re: [AMBER] xleap terminal terminate

From: Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 13:36:07 +0500

Dear Jason,
my issue has been resolved.
thank you
and i also need your guidance for adding TIP3box ... what steps i should take ? have i first select forcefield after that load ligand.pdb file and then complex.pdb and protein.pdb files on xleap and then neutralize charges and after that add water ? please guide me for whole steps what should i have to do step by step . i'll be very thankful to you.
Regards