Re: [AMBER] xleap terminal terminate

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:42:50 -0500

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 7:33 AM, Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear amber experts,
> hope you all will be fine.
> i am working on antechamber for generating prmtop files for ligand ,
> complex and receptor.
> i had already generated ligand and complex prmtop file but for receptor
> when i want to save amberparam on xleap , xleap suddenly terminate and an
> error shown on the terminal as segmentation fault.
> any suggestion why it is happened every time only for receptor ?

​Segmentation fault simply says that something went wrong, and it's an
internal error inside tleap. It says nothing about *what* went wrong. As
far as error messages go, "Segmentation fault" is one of the least helpful
out there.

So we would need more details -- specifically the leap commands or leap
script you used in addition to the input files so we can try to reproduce
it.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University