Re: [AMBER] How can amber differentiate between terminal Oxygens

From: Hadeer ELHabashy <hadeer.elhabashi.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:41:10 +0200

I tried

python $AMBERHOME/bin/parmed.py -p mol.top -inpcrd mol.crd script.in

with this script.in

printdetails :MET.O
printdetails :MET.OXT
parmout details.out

However, I got this error

Loaded Amber topology file mol.top
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "amber12/bin/parmed.py", line 126, in <module>
    amber_prmtop.add_parm(parm)
  File "/amber12/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ParmedTools/parmlist.py", line
34, in add_parm
    parm = load_file(parm)
  File "amber12/lib/python2.7/site-packages/chemistry/formats/registry.py",
line 119, in load_file
    name, arg)
TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

Any suggestion ?!