Re: [AMBER] query about Bromide ion forcefield parameter

From: jagannath mondal <jm3745.columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:26:30 +0530

Hi
  I wanted to know what is the maximum concentration this ion parameter are
safe to use. I have a protein which needs to simulated at a very high salt
concentration of 9.3 M. However, at this salt concentration, simulation
shows that the salt self-crystallize and there is a low interaction with
the protein. My doubt is that may be at this salt concentation the salt
parameters does not work as they might have been parameterized at a lower
salt concentration.
Jagannath