Re: [AMBER] What is the formula for calculating EPtot?

From: conor parks <coparks2012.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:15:16 -0400

Thanks all,

I must confess, I have detailed knowledge of how LAMMPS has coded shake,
but not AMBER. Is there a formula someone could point me towards, or a code
line number, where I could see the energy with shake present? This is no
way would influence the dynamics, however, correct?

Regards,

Conor Parks
B.S.E in Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2012
PhD candidate in Chemical Engineering, Purdue University