Re: [AMBER] No Internet Access

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:59:22 -0700

Hi Shahryar,

Stick to 6.5 since 7.0 has a bug in the GPU selection process when the GPUs are set to process exclusive mode. 6.5 will also be marginally faster. 7.5 addresses the issues with 7.0 and improves performance but is not yet supported. I submitted a fix to our dev tree that adds support for it but I don't think it got released as a patch yet.

All the best
Ross