Re: [AMBER] What is the formula for calculating EPtot?

From: David A Case <dacase.scarletmail.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:42:08 -0400

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015, Yip Yew Mun wrote:

> >From the md output file, I see these terms:
>
> BOND
> ANGLE
> DIHED
> 1-4 NB
> 1-4 EEL
> VDWAALS
> EELEC
> EGB
>
> Which of these terms do I add up to get the value of EPtot?

All of them. [Did you try this? You'll have (or should have) much
more confidence in an answer you get for yourself than one you read on
a mailing list. Also, the answer is somewhat different if you have
restraints. So, try some simple calculations to convince yourself you
understand what is going on.]

...dac