Re: [AMBER] error with line 165 of cpinutil.py

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:04:22 -0400

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Hadeer ELHabashy <
hadeer.elhabashi.gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks
>
> I mean I have downloaded new versions of these files from this link
> https://github.com/swails/JmsScripts
> and used them instead

​Yea, don't do that... That repository is a collection of scripts that
I've written over the past 6 years. Some have been written and forgotten
about, others are more up-to-date, ...

Are there instructions anywhere to do this? If so, I need to take those
down :).

> I will try to update Amber tools, but is it free of charge ?!

​It is free as in both beer and freedom (so, yes).​

​HTH,
BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher