[AMBER] "Vlimit exceeded for step..." error

From: Vu Truong <vutruong.lsp.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 14:21:47 -0600

Hi All,

I have a question about the "Vilmit exceeded for step.." error that showed
in my output file. Please be noted that it still runs till the end of
simulation time. I wonder if we can accept that simulation results. Or we
have to fix the problems out. I have tried to read most of the archives
message related to this error. And I have tested several ways likely
reducing the time step, doing more relaxing minimization or so. It turns
out for me that I can run it but they still showed this error for some
steps in my output file.

Thanks so much.

Best Regards,
Vu T.