Re: [AMBER] upgrading to AT15 (from AT14)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:58:44 -0400

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015, Massimiliano Porrini wrote:

> By the way, I think that a message line in your script *update_amber* that
> tells the
> user to first uninstall amber (that is to run _make uninstall_) before
> (re)configuring
> and (re)installing is missing.

Hi Max:

The "make uninstall" step should not be needed for most users. It's not clear
what happened in your case. It looks like you may have changed compilers at
some point along the way, although it is possible that something else bad
happened. We might add a message pointing to "make uninstall" if users
encounter compiling problems.

Thanks for the feedback.....dac