Re: [AMBER] Error: Unable to run flex; this is required for NAB and antechamber Please check your PATH, or install the program

From: vijay kumar narsapuram <nvijay1991.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:19:54 +0530

Hello sir,

I have successfully installed ambertools in my system.

Actually I need to calculate free energy using mm-pbsa in ambertools, but i
have trajectories which are simulated using amber CHARMM force field. So, i
thought i would follow below steps.

1) Generate your PSF file using whatever tool necessary
2) Run a simulation in NAMD with this PSF file.
3) Use chamber to generate a topology file compatible with cpptraj, sander,
and pmemd from the PSF file you generated in step 1. (You also need to
create the complex, receptor, and ligand topology files)
4) Run MMPBSA.py using the chamber-generated topology files you created in
step 3 with the DCD file you created in step 2.

when I ran chamber command mentioned below:

$AMBERHOME/bin/chamber -cmap -top top_all27_prot_na.rtf -param
par_all36_prot.prm -str par_all27_prot_na.prm -str top_all36_cgenff.rtf
-psf 2rf9_noh_autopsf.psf -crd 2rf9_noh_autopsf.pdb -p prot.prmtop -inpcrd
prot.inpcrd

ERROR:
At line 2349 of file psfprm.F90 (unit = 20, file = '2rf9_noh_autopsf.psf')
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

Then after watching for suggestions regarding this error. I found that, we
can even use PRAMED for generating amber compatable toplogy files.but when
I saw amber doc file for details it was mentioned that some parmed script
needed to run the command which i could not found..

can please help me in this regard finding script and proper command which
would provide me .prmtop and .inpcrd.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Vijay