Re: [AMBER] vlimit exceeded for step

From: Fatemeh Sadat Alavi <f_alavi.sbu.ac.ir>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:36:55 +0330

 when I run minimization step, I look at the structure, with help VMD to
visualize complex_solvated.pdb and complex_solvated_min2.pdb
( ambpdb -p complex_solvated.prmtop < complex_solvated.inpcrd >
complex_solvated.pdb
 ambpdb -p complex_solvated.prmtop < min2.rst > complex_solvated_min2.pdb )

I compared the starting structure and the minimized structure. I can see the
the structure has changed slightly, and I think that there are no major
problem.
If I don't have good minimized structure, What do I do? How do I understand
it?

As I said before, I calculated MD (heating) with ntwx=1 ntpr=1 ntslim=100 ,I
saw heat.mdcrd and complex_solvated.prmtop files by chimera software!
When I use ptraj comment, I can't show RMSD of diagram because I have zero
for all.
I use this script (rmsd.in) :
"trajin heat.mdcrd
 reference min2.rst