Re: [AMBER] Water diffusion - in 2D and 3D

From: <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:28:28 +0000

stfcdiffusion will work like the traditional diffusion command when com is not used. So this is only an additional option (the other one being that you can compute diffusion in a region defined by mask2 and lower and upper limits). Which one to choose is really a question of what you want to learn. Same goes for b).

Cheers,
Hannes.