Re: [AMBER] Water diffusion - in 2D and 3D

From: Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:04:02 +0800

Thank you for the reply sir.

By the way I would lie to ask, in the stfcdiffusion, one get the output
data file in the format of

*t, x, y, z *

If I want to get the output format like

*t, x, y, z, xy, xz, yz, xyz* how the keywords need to be typed?

note:
If I type:

stfcdiffusion mask :10-10 time 5.0 out diffusionL-maltoLyo12per-10.dat
com *xy*

I have no problem, but if I type

stfcdiffusion mask :10-10 time 5.0 out diffusionL-maltoLyo12per-10.dat
com *xy xyz *

I get error message.

Is that possible to get* xy* and *xyz* ?