Re: [AMBER] Instructions on How to install Amber on Suse Linux

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:56:51 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Jin Zhang <jin.zhang.umu.se> wrote:
> Could you please give a detailed instructions on how to install amber and amber tools on my linux system?
>
> Which type of compliers should I install before starting Amber installation?

Jason Swails's wiki (http://jswails.wikidot.com/#toc10) and the manual
are both good references for this. If you encounter specific problems
during your installation let us know. This is far easier than trying
to anticipate every potential problem you may encounter.

Good luck!

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD