Re: [AMBER] Instructions on How to install Amber on Suse Linux

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:54:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Jin,
You should take a look at Jason's Swails blog, installing amber 14 section: http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber14-and-ambertools14
You'll find information for setting up and install it on opensuse linux distribution. Good luck!
Best,

Aldo
Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer BiologyCancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229