Re: [AMBER] heme amber parameter

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 20:58:46 -0500

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014, Fatemeh Sadat Alavi wrote:

> Can anyone suggest me where can i get amber parameters for Heme in which Fe
> is co-ordinated to histidin.Is there different parameter for oxophlorin?
> I started with the (rather old) parameter files in the
> contributed parameters database:
> http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber

The parameters above have the iron coordinate to His. You would need
different parameters for oxophlorin. I'm not aware of anything all these
lines.

> But I cannot match together!

It's not clear what you tried, or what the results were. People on the list
cannot help without more information that this.

The R.E.D. database is certainly a good place to start in looking for
parameters like this....you may have to start with porphyrins and make
modifcations.

...good luck....dac