Re: [AMBER] GPU enabled Hardware specification

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:49:49 -0800

Hi Reza,

I have not tried any STRIX branded GPUs - and must admit to not actually
knowing what it stands for. My suggestion would be to suck it and see.
(Asus tend to be a nice brand though).

Once you receive the GPU run the AMBER validation test on it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/GPU_Validation_Test.tar.gz

And if all answers do not come out the same - RMA it and got for a regular
clock (or these days regular OC) card.

All the best
Ross