Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of non-standart residues

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:07:39 +0400

Hi Parker,

I've tried it too. Result was the same

  Added missing heavy atom: .R<CPHE 62>.A<OXT 21>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<crq 63>.A<OXT 39>
Created a new atom named: H within residue: .R<NSER 64>

Can I upload mol2 of residue to some service so you could check my initial
coordinates? I suppose that the error might be here :) OR alternatively
see this link
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/ligand/ligandsummary.do?hetId=NRQ&sid=3SVO I've
made parametrization of this residue in the sasme capped neitral form