Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of non-standart residues

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal.vai.org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:43:16 +0000

Hi James,

In the second tleap you shouldn't need to bond your non-standard residue to the backbone (assuming there isn't a ter card between them). By setting the head and tail atoms for the crq residue leap will recognize and automatically bond them to the corresponding head and tail atoms in protein sequence.

Best,
Parker