Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of non-standart residues

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:04:01 +0400

Also please find below full workflow which I've used during parametrization
of new residue

1 -- parametrization

antechamber -i crq_dr.mol2 -fi mol2 -o crq_amber.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2
-at amber

parmchk -i crq_amber.mol2 -f mol2 -o crq.frcmod

2 -- using tleap for residue

source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
crq = loadmol2 crq_amber.mol2
loadamberparams crq.frcmod
set crq head crq.1.N1
set crq tail crq.1.C3
saveoff crq crq.lib

3-- using tleap for complex (protein + new residue)

source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
loadoff crq.lib
loadamberparams crq.frcmod
GmKate = loadpdb GmKate_ph7.pdb
bond GmKate.62.C GmKate.63.N1
bond GmKate.63.C3 GmKate.66.N
check GmKate
savepdb GmKate xz.pdb
#saveoff GmKate GmKate.lib

#saveamberparm GmKate GmKate.prmtop GmKate.inpcrd

James