Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of non-standart residues

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:00:14 +0400

Jason,

I've already done it but it could not help (the wrong atoms have been added
to the adjacent residues in any case).

source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
crq = loadmol2 crq_amber.mol2
loadamberparams crq.frcmod
set crq tail crq.1.C3
set crq head crq.1.N1
saveoff crq crq.lib

 Should I define special types for NH and CO groups of my non standard
residue?

James