Re: [AMBER] Trajectory analysis using pptraj

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:52:19 +0400

When I've tried to convert my amber 100ns trajectory to dxd using cpptraj
it took about 1 hour :) Does catDCD or any other terminal utilities can do
such tasks?

By the way also I have a question about proper loading of the trajectories
to the VMD

e.g using
vmd ionized.prmtop md.mdcrd

VMD recognize this trajectory as without PB box. Does it possible to fix it
providing some flag to VMD?

James