Re: [AMBER] Trajectory analysis using pptraj

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:38:27 -0400

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 19:19 +0400, James Starlight wrote:
> Thanks Dan!
>
> Could someone suggest me some unix utility useful for the conversion of the
> amber's trajectory format to the charm-like .dcd ?

cpptraj also does that. If you name the trajectory something ending in
".dcd" in the trajout command, cpptraj will output a CHARMM-like DCD
file. You can also use the keyword "dcd" to force cpptraj to write a
DCD file.

I think it may be beneficial to spend a few minutes with the manual and
try to answer some of your own questions (through reading the relevant
parts of the manual and trial/error) rather than asking everything here.
You can also often Google your questions and get helpful hits on the
first page. This would probably save you (and us) time.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher