Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:49:38 +0200

Just a request, I noticed that there is no details of Amber tutorial on
hybrid QM/MM method expect only one tutorial. Some components like what
qmtheory will be used for what level of Qm is also not there. Say for
example I use a DFTB-SCC level I will give qmtheory=7 so many people might
use some other QM level but it is not in that tutorial.

Also the QM/MM tutorial is no that much developed compared to other
tutorials. This discussion is nice one. Will it be possible to update the
QM/MM tutorial with new updates mentioning possible errors and other
necessary points.

All d best!!

Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat